A hike in the woods, a trip to the National Parks…wherever you go, you need the right gear to get you there, which is why we’ve compiled this list of 10 drop-dead-adorable items that any adventure lover (yourself included!) would love to wear.
1. Wander Black Tee via Junk Gypsy Co: If you’ve read enough of our posts, you’d know by now how much we love cactuses. (Those spiky, prickly little guys just don’t get enough love!) This tee incorporates all our favorite things in one place: night skies, cacti, deserts….ah, we think we’ll buy one.
2. Make More Detours patch via Gimme Flair: We want this plastered to our bag immediately. The message is simple and smart, plus the colors remind us of a Tennessee sunset. Yes, please.
3. Adventure Awaits via WildandFreeDesigns: We love the heavy ceramic material, making it perfect for a steaming cup of coffee next to the campfire.
4. National Park Map via Ello There: Place a sticker over the national parks you’ve visited and watch the super cute map fill up with color. This is the perfect gift for a friend who loves to hike and adventure—or for your own wall!
5. Adventure Patch Pack via fieldandforestco: Each patch is 1.75″ x 2.25″, hand-finished from Canada. Sew them onto your backpack, purse, or jacket for maximum cuteness.
6. Desert Pin Pack via Valley Cruise Press: Cactuses have surfaced yet again, but you can’t blame us because this desert pin pack is too adorable not to love. Rep your pride for the Southwest US with these artsy enamel pins by putting them on your jacket, bag, or even your hat!
7. Mountain earrings via hernameismud: Anyone who enjoys the outdoors will love these mountain earrings. They’re tiny, porcelein with a matte finish and make the perfect little gift for a friend to find at the bottom of the bag.
8. Camping Club Patch via MokuyobiThreads: This patch mixes cute and adventurous perfectly with the bright colors. We’ll join any camping club if they give us one of these patches!
9. Burton Tinder Pack via Burton: As far as backpacks go, this super woodsy bag is both affordable, colorful and made of sturdy materials. The sleek and understated style is perfect for the friend on-the-go.
10. The Ultimate America Sock via United By Blue: Who doesn’t need a sturdy pair of wool socks for those late-fall hikes in the woods? The material is made of bison wool, making it warmer, easier to care for and moisture resistant.