1. The pure fury you feel when someone drives ten miles under the speed limit as they merge onto the highway.
2. The frustration of driving behind someone who alternates between five mph below the speed limit, and then five mph over. Back and forth, back and forth.
3. When the person in front of you doesn’t run through the yellow light when they totally had time to do so.
4. Having any person drive in front of you. Period.
5. People who break too much on the highway. JUST STOP.
6. The person who waits at the green light because they’re on their phone.
7. The pure, unadulterated anger when someone is tailgating you.