Stop spending a fortune on cafeteria food. Stop gaining weight from all the fast food restaurants you drive through late at night. Stop missing your mom’s home cooked meals.
It’s time to take control of your sad dorm room life (complete with microwave…maybe a blender) and start cooking like the strong woman you are. I’ve compiled several tasty meals you can make from your dorm room—yeah, they’re that easy to make! No more hassle and wasted money. Get cooking!
1. Cake Batter Overnight Oats: It’s no secret that we like Cake Batter flavored food, but these overnight oats are another story altogether. We don’t like them—we love them. There’s no cooking involved. Throw the ingredients in a bowl, whip it up, then stick it in your mini-fridge. Find the recipe here!
3. Mini Texas Toast Pizzas: All you need for this recipe is a microwave or toaster oven instead of a regular oven. We promise your roommate will shoot you daggers of envy when they see you pull out this delicious meal! Here’s the recipe. (via Six Sisters’ Stuff)
4. Southwest Zucchini Noodle Mason Jar Salad: We’re a huge fan of this mini-salad with the healthy avocado dressing. For the health conscious college girl with limited kitchen equipment, this jar salad is the perfect option. Try the recipe here! (via Yummy Healthy Easy)
5. Peanut Butter Cup No Bake Cheesecake Jar: Snack on this yummy no-bake cheesecake while you’re watching Netflix after a hard day of classes, or during your study break. It’s so easy to make even a 1.0 GPA student could do it! Try the recipe here. (via See Vanessa Craft)
7. Chicken Pie in a Mug: All you have to do is mix the ingredients together and toss it in the microwave! It tastes amazing, and it’s perfect for the college girl in need of hearty comfort food. Grab the recipe here! (via Gemma’s Bigger Bolder Baking)